Technology is more than just a piece of hardware or software that we commonly refer to as IT. Technology can be defined as knowledge, people and systems/tools working in unison to:
• Enrich and improve the lives of people
• Improve business productivity
• Improve business efficiency
• Improve safety at home and at work
• Mitigate risks
If you can’t answer some of the following question your business might be at risk due to the current technology in use:
• How do you keep track of technology in your business?
• Do you understand the technology stack behind each system?
• How do you know what technology is actively putting your business at risk and the size of the risk?
• How do you determine when it is the right time to start to reinvest and where?
• How do you communicate that risk to investors/senior management?
There is direct link between the competitiveness and efficiency of a business and their management and use of technology.
Our assessment framework helps you identify and quantify these risk.